There are many ways to support Friends of the Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter!
FCCAS is a 501c3 non-profit organization and all donations go to our mission to support the Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter. Your donation is tax deductible with our tax id, 81-2861934.
Your monetary gift can be directed to one of our programs:
- Modi Heartworm Fund
- -Pays for heartworm treatment while shelter dogs stray with prospective adoptive families, rather than receiving treatment in shelter
- Pet Pantry
- -Provides pet food to pet owners at risk of losing their pets and having to surrender to local shelters due to financial hardships
- Behavior Program
- -Gives select dogs additional training outside the shelter environment to help make them more adoptable
- -Provides training equipment to shelter staff to use on dogs in care
- Shelter Improvements
- -New turf
- -Transition doors to widen kennels for dogs
- -New commercial washing machine & dryer
- Local event support
Click the button below to give today!
P. O. Box 25684
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
No gift is too big or small. Your support means we are able to provide more for homeless dogs in our community!