There are many ways to support Friends of the Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter!
FCCAS is a 501c3 non-profit organization and all donations go to our mission to support the Cuyahoga County Animal Shelter. Your donation is tax deductible with our tax id, 81-2861934.
Your monetary gift can be directed to one of our programs:
- Modi Heartworm Fund
- Pays for heartworm treatment while shelter dogs stray with prospective adoptive families, rather than receiving treatment in shelter
- Pet Pantry Program
- Provides pet food to pet owners at risk of losing their pets and having to surrender to local shelters due to financial hardships
- Behavior Program
- Gives select dogs additional training outside the shelter environment to help make them more adoptable
- Provides training equipment to shelter staff to use on dogs in care
- Shelter improvements
- New turf
- Transition doors to widen kennels
- Local event support
Click the button below to give today!